[geeks] Apple vs. Sun

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Thu Nov 7 09:58:12 CST 2002

I can't find the link anymore, BUT.
I saw an image of a computer shop that had burned out.  All the other
machines were fubar, the Mac G3 case was friggin messed up, it was
great.  But the thing still booted.  I think the system was lost but the
hardware was still functional.
:-)
And, I seem to recall that the clamshell iBooks, while kinda sucking on
screen size and repairability (has anyone else tried to take there's
appart?), they were pretty damn resilliant.  And I know my Powerbook G3
isn't gonna break easily.  It's been around, if ya know what I mean.

sim

> > Hrm. I vote we do a test. Go to your garage and grab a
> ladder, Climb
> > ladder to your roof. Drop a blade and a g4.
> >
> > My money'd be on the blade surviving more intact.
> >
> > G4's are nice, don't get me wrong. But I'm still skeptical of any
> > company that names itself after a fruit.

And you trust a company that names itself after a big ball of gas?
:-D