[geeks] Bad things happen to guy strikes again

James james at jdfogg.com
Fri Nov 1 10:01:11 CST 2002

>"We just dont think you fit into ell corporation. I'm sorry the decision has
>been made and we wont discuss it any further. You are terminated as of
>today."

I've heard this before, even after 3+ years of employment. It's a BS
screen. Like they didn't know 2 months after hiring me that I was a poor
"fit". Usually it means things like "our senior admin/engineer/networker
fears you and thinks you'll take his job" or "your manager cannot make you
kiss his brownhole".