[geeks] Re: Need an opinion

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri May 17 16:59:03 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 06:07:47PM -0400, alex j avriette wrote:
> um, you guys *are* aware a crown vic tops out at something like 120mph
> and does 0-60 in something near 8 seconds, right? im just completely
> baffled by this talk of muscle-cop-cars. the caprice i can understand
> because its basically a sissified impala. but a crown vic??

i don't know which of the two it was, but when my brother's beetle broke down
on 95, a MD state trooper picked me up and gave me a ride.  i distinctly
heard a supercharger.  and i'll be damned if he didn't get up to 80 but QUICK.

course, he was a MD state trooper who spent all his time on 95, so i guess a
supercharger is kinda needed.  ;)

-brian
--
"when it absolutely has to be there oh, sometime in the next few weeks"