[geeks] Re: Chasing Amy, (was Decisions...)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Mar 31 22:53:48 CST 2002

On March 31, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > I agree with your assessment of Oxygen(TV for women who whine.)
>
> Yep.  TV for Women who Hate Men and Want to Whine About it.  Same with
> Lifetime.  "New: the made-for-tv-movie about the woman who tracked down
> her abusive/cheating/lying/scumbag husband and cut his nuts off!" etc.

  And dontcha know, ALL men are like that.  Yeah, right.  Gotta love it.
Second only to the "I hate men so I'm going to do everything I can to
look just like them!" people.  I am SO glad I finally escaped from
Maryland...you just don't know...

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar