[geeks] Decisions...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Mar 31 22:09:32 CST 2002

Okay.  I've decided to get rid of digital cable and go back to either
DishNetwork or DirecTV.  I had both for a while a couple of years ago,
and liked DirecTV better, but one certain channel that we MUST have (ACNTV)
doesent look like its available with DirecTV, only with Dish.

Anybody have good/bad stories about Dish Network recently?  Last time I dealt
with them was two years ago...

Bill (yes, digital cable here, but half the channels are digital duplicates of
 the analog channels, so we dont actually have that many channels to watch.. and
 its pathetic when the only thing on at 5pm was a redubbed version of "Chasing
 Amy" on the Oxygen network.. CHICK MOVIES FOR CHICKS WHO HATE MEN!)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX