[geeks] Wanted: Source for 800K mac floppy drives..

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 31 06:10:02 CST 2002

Hrm. I thought Apple was using the superdrive exclusively by the time that
the SE came out.

Of course, free Macs of the 128 vintage are usually around.
Yardsale/churchsale season is about to hit here, and I always find something
free/cheap. I never thought of an early Mac as having parts potential,
except for the tube. Maybe I should pick some up.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751