[geeks] Support Group Time

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 30 07:22:11 CST 2002

Hi, my name is James, and I'm a computing addict.

I understand your feelings. Before I hit bottom and gave all my money to the
computer pushers, I was into everything. Whatever the dealers had in their
pockets, I wanted it.

There is no cure, but there is help (yeah, put the budget in the hands of
your wife! :) ). There is a cat5005 at work that I have been lusting after.
Evil thoughts of how to aquire it have been haunting me. But I go home every
night and carress my simple cat1900 and tell myself that I should be
satisfied.

Awww shit!, it aint working, I NEED A FIX!!!

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751