[geeks] Car and such.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Mar 29 17:12:14 CST 2002

Well, just went and picked up the car, all is fine as far as we could
tell.

Grand total, for alternator, battery service, new computer, and all labor
 fees involved with such:  $532.90.  Kinda peeved; he'd told me on the phone
 $475.40, but by the time it was done, I just wanted the car back..

Yes, it could have been done cheaper if I'd done it myself, etc, etc, but
the car *barely* made it into the Pep Boys parking lot.  At least we didnt
have to pay a tow truck, which would have been at least $50-100 additional.

Car's home, Amy's happy, I'm releived, and now I can sleep.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net