[geeks] well, hell

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Mar 29 17:01:40 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 04:16:33PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> My car needs a new engine control computer after a rear window leak
> (it's a convertible) destroyed it...$2100 for the part.

So the lesson is ... cars don't need computers.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell     |     http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  I often reflect that if "privileges" had been called "responsibilities"
  or "duties", I would have saved thousands of hours explaining to people
  why they were only gonna get them over my dead body.
                 -- Lee K. Gleason in comp.org.decus