[geeks] O2 with wierd ram

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Mar 29 15:49:58 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 04:27:10PM -0800, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > Machines in question:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2011872020
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2011872023
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2011872025
> >

> I'm having a very difficult time *not* bidding on these...
>
> If I hadn't already agreed to purchase a purple Indigo-2 from another
> list member I might be snagging one.

If he took Ebay payments, I'd bid right now.  Unfortunately, I'm about $30
short of cash on hand, and I still refuse to use paypal.

On the up side, after those 3 machines, he has another 8 machines listed for
auctions closing over the next 4 to 6 days.  Maybe I'll take one of those
other machines, since I'm expecting a check or 3 soon.

If I could get that darn netgear working, my parents said they would pay for
it.  So far it doesn't like any of the settings I've tried.  I think this is
mainly Verizon's fault (they gave me no information about their service except
a login name, password, and a CD that sets the stuff behind my back), but
still...

--
Joshua D. Boyd