[geeks] In heaven... heh best printer I've ever set-up/owned

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Mar 29 11:48:52 CST 2002

Fine print allows a 300 dpi printer to simulate 600 dpi with some
accuracy.

Photograde allows different sized pixels to simulate up to 65 shades of
gray.

All in all a lot of bang for the buck.

Now I just have to set up atalkd for all the UNIX boxxen... and I'm
finished.

The printer has been christened: Battlemaid Sarina (re: Diablo II fans)