[geeks] Argh.

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Mar 27 21:43:15 CST 2002

I'm sick.  I wasted several hours this evening on that infernal Netgear.  Now
I'm trying to finish homework due first thing in the morning, using windows
only software (the option is use the damn software or take an F in the class).
And my bloody windows machines goes south.  Apparently the CD-ROM, the only
good one I have ('cept for the plextor from Mike N), died.  I was keyed to
there being a problem by the lack of CD icon when I needed to get a file off
of a CD.  And now when I went to reboot it won't get past the Bios testing
the drives.  This drive was working last night.  Darn it, darn it, darn it.

Now I have to pull this stupid machine out of the stack and open it up and
hope it is a simple fix.  Otherwise I'm screwed.

The software was a one time install from web thing.  If I want it on a
different machine, I have to cough up more money.

--
Joshua D. Boyd