[geeks] procmail question

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Mar 27 15:48:05 CST 2002

I'm trying to get an autoresponder to work properly w/Procmail, but it
doesent seem to work.

Here's what I've got at the bottom of my .procmailrc:

#
# questions at sunhelp.org autoresponder
#
:0
* !^FROM_DAEMON
* !^From postmaster
* !^* !^Subject:.*Re:
* ^Received.*q at sunhelp.org #address we repond too
{

     :0 c
     ! mrbill at mrbill.net #cc: this bloke

     :0
     | (formail  -r -A"Precedence: first-class" -i "MIME-Version: 1.0" -i "Content-Type: text/plain;" -i "Reply-to: q at sunhelp.org" -i "From: q at sunhelp.org" -i "Subject: Question Received" ; cat /raid/home/mrbill/autoreply/thanks) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t

}

Theoretically, any mail sent to q at sunhelp.org should get auto-mailed back a
copy of the file in /raid/home/mrbill/autoreply/thanks, and I should get a
copy of the mail as well (q is aliased to mrbill in my aliases file).  However,
I get a copy of the original mail, but no auto-response.  Here's from the
procmail log:

>From mrbill at mrbill.net  Wed Mar 27 15:45:33 2002
 Subject: testing2
  Folder: /var/mail/mrbill                                                  617

Suggestions?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford