[geeks] "Must See" movies.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Mar 26 02:15:40 CST 2002

On March 26, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> >  "Naked Lunch"
>
> i tried watching this 10 years ago and couldn't make it through.  of course i
> was incredibly not sober, so that may have had something to do with it.  i
> have since read the book, so maybe it's time to watch the movie again.

  You didn't make it through?  Wow man, the only movie haven't made it
all the way through was Brazil.  Got up and left about 1/3 of the way
through it.  No other movie has bored or annoyed me so much.  (Hmm,
perhaps Greg Wood had something to do with it...)

  Though Army of Darkness, which Sridhar subjected me to last night,
came pretty close... ;)

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar