[geeks] sgi help needed

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Mar 25 19:09:13 CST 2002

  Hi folks.  My IRIX C compiler is borked.  This is 6.5 on an I^2
R10K.  Here's what happens:

----------------------
phaduka$ cc -o foo foo.c
cc-3450 fec: INTERNAL
  open_message_catalog:  cannot open message catalog file

1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of "foo.c".
Compilation aborted.
phaduka$

  I'd like to track down what happened to the damned thing, but I'm in
a rush right now and I really just need to get it working.  Does
anyone know where that message catalog file is, and can someone send
me a copy of it?

          Thanks,
          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar