[geeks] I want one...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Mar 25 19:44:08 CST 2002

> > I learned about the old
> > roll-o-nickles-in-the-handlebars-trick
>
> Never heard of that one. Don't think I'll need it with an Indian Chief,
> though. I want the Roadmaster. Windscreen, passenger backrest,
> saddlebags, and a 100ci (1638cc) V-Twin.

Basically all it does is add weight to the ends of the handlebars so
that they resist vibrating your hands off.  Pretty much a common problem
on Sportsters and other V-Twins without balancing.  Dunno about anyhting
built after '83 though - the one in question was an Ironhead.

> I mean it. I want this bike. Even if it's in nine years, I'm going to
> have an Indian Chief.

It's a *very* nice bike.  I'd like to own one too someday.

Kurt