[geeks] Massively parallel... cheap?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Mar 23 23:34:33 CST 2002

Well, it would really help if you were more specific.  Especially by saying
exactly what you want to do.

One question is can this work be represented as solving several series of
linear equations?  Can vector math help at all?  Do you need register
rotations?

Also, you are going to need to choose a homogenious solution unless you want
to port your code to each platform and write your own scheduling system, or
explore the cutting edge ground of using Java or Python.

--
Joshua D. Boyd