Healthy SA's (was: Re: [geeks] From /.)

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sat Mar 23 16:55:34 CST 2002

On Friday, March 22, 2002, at 10:50 , Joshua D Boyd wrote:

>> Keeping in shape is easy, just become a Systems Administrator. All
>> these long
>> hours here working on systems provides no time for bad habbits such as
>> eating. Oh, that is unless you run all UNIX, this fitness programs
>> requires
>> Microsoft Windows NT4 Server or better or Netware of any version.
>
> Hehe.  I wish.

Actually, not that I'm back in the SA track, I'm building muscle faster
and getting back into shape.  I spend a *lot* of time moving heavy boxes
around the labs...

(I'm in the process of building an NFS server for our group, using an
E4500 (8x400Mhz, 16G RAM), that boots off of a D1000 (split in half,
each half on a different controller, boot drives mirrored), has a pair
of T3's (over 1T) for primary user storage, and a pair of 12x18G A1000's
for extra disk.  I missed this stuff...)

-Pete