[geeks] More free goodies

Thorkild Stray thorkild at linpro.no
Tue Mar 19 06:43:16 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 20:55, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> It'll work with a Millenium or newer card (anything with a Matrox
>RamDac).  Figuring out the modelines is a bitch though.  Too bad Sun
>didn't ship Matrox cards in their machines instead of that ATI crap, eh?

Shouldn't it work with pretty much any sync-on-green-card? Anyway, I have
used this kind of monitor on my pc and I can probably dig up the correct
modelines if anybody needs them (I used a g200 or a matrox millenium II).
I wonder if my decstation still boots.

(I just need to dig a little bit in some backups)

--
Thorkild Stray, Linpro AS                              <thorkild at linpro.no>