[geeks] Re: [rescue] Re: Sad end to SGI Power Challenge XL story

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Fri Mar 22 09:54:26 CST 2002

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> Ahhh, the truth for about 90% of the big-company CEO's. They make
> millions while fucking the company blind. (I know many smaller-company
> CEO's who have done the same.)

You know what I'd like to see companies do?  Fine, you can be our
CEO, but you can only invest in our company while you are.  And you
CANNOT sell any stock until you've left the position.

Heck, it'd be even better to force them to divest any stock investments.
Or at least any stock investments that they can directly influence...

Of course, all the company executives would scream "But we can't
attract the best talent that way! *whine* *snivel*".  And really
they just want to be able to fsck things up themselves.

--Kurt