[geeks] Re: [rescue] Re: Sad end to SGI Power Challenge XLsto ry

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 21 16:33:04 CST 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Kurt Huhn [mailto:kurt at k-huhn.com]
~ Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 8:17 PM
~ We've got a pair of BigIPs at Exodus.  Those things ROCK!  I recently
~ tried to come up with a way to replace them on the cheap to
~ try and save
~ some budget - but it ain't gonna be worth it to try.
~
~ F5 did a Good Thing with those.  Totally worth the money...
~

We are currently implementing F5's (two pairs) in two DI (ok, Exodus)
datacenters. I love them. Mucho flexible. They are replacing RND Web Server
Directors (not bad, but limited and a little flaky).