[geeks] Re: Geek Locations

robert_brooke gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Thu Mar 21 10:29:21 CST 2002

>I used to live in Atlanta, well, Smyrna.  I now live in Cary NC
>(Research Triangle).

>Bill

>On Wednesday, March 20, 2002, at 10:42 PM, Ryn wrote:

>> Anyone from Atlanta? Curious if any fellow list members are from here.

I live in the big A-T-L. Well, OK, i live in Duluth, which is barely Metro Atlanta. But I work at HellSouth Technology Group on 285. been a contractor on various unix software dev projects here off and on since '97. It's a great place to work. Every time we fire someone, some idiot in another group hires them. This is the only place besides the federal gov't where you can stab your boss in the back and get promoted.