[geeks] I'm bored

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Mar 20 20:58:12 CST 2002

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 10:05:54PM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > it seems not.  should i start one?  i'm bored too.  and unemployed.
>
> When did this hapen? You were employed yesterday, weren't you?

actually, let's start off with me asking, what day is it?  wednesday.  i didn't
go into work sunday night, and i got the call monday afternoon to not come in
to work ever again, so, uhm, two days now?

third shift has me all fucked up, i'm not sure what's going on.  glad to not
have to work third shift, but shitting bricks since i need a job now really
really bad like.  too many large bills.  fuck.

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)