[geeks] Insurance, and Why I Hate It (long)

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Wed Mar 20 04:26:17 CST 2002

USE A SPELL CHECKER!!!! Both your posts tonight had so many spelling
mistakes they were painfull to read. It doesn't make you look too good.

shawn

BTW, the levy is going to be $.56 not $1.23/CD-R. And it hasn't been passed
yet. You can call your MP and voice your opinion. And write a letter to the
Copyright Board (http://www.cb-cda.gc.ca/new-e.html).