[geeks] aww yeah.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 19 16:26:05 CST 2002

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 04:07:03PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> A friend of mine who has to deal with engineers from all sorts of
> countries all over the world says that "Whiteboard" is the language
> spoken by all of them regardless. ;-)

Amy was with me one day when I had to come into the office on a weekend.
She wrote on my whiteboard:

"1.  Send Bill on a Geek Cruise.
 2.  ...
 3.  PROFIT!"

(or something to that effect)

My department head (my boss' boss) walked past the next day, stopped for
a second, then bust a gut laughing.  He was the ONLY person in the
department who had seen that episode of South Park. 8-)

He then had to explain the underpants gnomes to *my* boss.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net