[geeks] New Suit Trends

R. Lonstein rlonstein at pobox.com
Tue Mar 19 09:38:54 CST 2002

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 07:06:18AM -0800, Fogg, James wrote:
    [snip]
> They recently implemented project/time tracking at work,
> so I play the M-T-M game even harder.
    [snip]

We are playing this game now. As part of a move from
utility/not-for-profit to for-profit we have $BIG_CONSULTANCY involved
resulting in all kinds of efforts at project estimates and time
tracking. Thousands of billing codes, ball-park estimates, revised
estimates, revised revised estimates, weekly project reports, weekly
personal reports, daily time tracking, etc. Looks like a million ways to
get around actually doing anything.

- Ross