[geeks] Insurance, and Why I Hate It (long)

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Mon Mar 18 16:13:44 CST 2002

On Monday 18 March 2002 04:51 pm, you wrote:

the long and the short of it is that insurance companies suck huge donky dork
at noon in public.

It sucks but you are screwed. Smoke a cigarette time.

when I had my towing company (10 years of hell) I took extreme deilght every
time I could stick the screws to an insurance company. I took special deilght
everytime I fucked Snake Farm (not real name, should be easy to guess who I
mean though)

I feel for you bud. It also goes to prove you cannot own nice cars. Some
fuckwit will make it un-nice for you.

Mike N