[geeks] The perfect pen

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Mar 18 12:09:31 CST 2002

> Anyone else have a favorite pen?

Mine is a pen/pencil set.  Papermate makes (or made) them.  I cant find
a pic anywhere though.  I first got one about 10 yrs ago, and I've
bought 2 replacements due to the rubber grip wearing out.

It's all metal construction, save for the plastic nub on the plunger to
retract the tip, a rubber grip sleeve over the barrel, and a rubber
sleeve over the retractor button that looks like a shock boot.  It uses,
far and away, the smoothest-rolling refill I've ever used - Papermate
Deluxe Powerpoint Med.

Come to think of it, the rubber grip sleeve on this one is wearing out.
I wonder if Papermate still makes these...

Kurt