[geeks] Help with MCSE

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Mar 17 13:02:08 CST 2002

I highly recommend the Osborne Syngress Red and Blue books (though they
may have since changed colors)

Large comfortable text (except 70-240 which was so much info in one book
it was like 1000 pgs) with fun humor and real-life stories... makes the
tests a matter of 2-3 nights with book + cup of coffee + easy chair...

Andrew