[geeks] scsi cables

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Mar 16 01:39:01 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 08:14:47PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On March 16, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > > Pournelle spent years preaching the gospel of whomever sent him the most free
> >
> > whois ^^^ ?
>
>   Jerry Pournelle, columnist for Byte Magazine ("Computing at Chaos
> Manor") and sci-fi author.  Wrote with Larry Niven a lot.

Don't forget that PhD that he never forgets to point out (in rocket science
I think).  I got one of his books from the library once, and I was soundly
unimpressed.

And frankly, my parents seem to be savvier (darn it, the one that is
related to savvy.  I can't coax the proper spelling out of dict.org) computer
users than he is.

--
Joshua D. Boyd