[geeks] Solaris 8 partitioning

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Fri Mar 15 09:47:38 CST 2002

On Thursday, March 14, 2002, at 10:42 , Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Hehe, yeah, man, I have to worry about those 8GB machines like all the
> time.  They don't even let me touch machines that can count to 8GB...

Yeah, I know... I was wondering about my sanity yesterday when I caught
my self saying, "Gee, this NFS server has only 3G of RAM and 6 procs..."

I've spent too much time among the E10K's, my perception of reality is
warped.  (Not to mention 288G F15K's, which make 64G E10K's seem, well,
puny....)

-Pete