[geeks] lazy thursday night

Michael Schiller schiller at zaphod.agrijag.com
Fri Mar 15 04:41:40 CST 2002

I didn't know that! I think the DEA doesn't either, as they use helicopters
with door gunners looking for the pot fields around there. First time I saw
that it scared the sh-t out of me, I was in my backyard when a heuy flies
overhead no more than 75' up with the side door open, and a gunner manning
a mounted machinegun, just like out of a vietnam movie!

-Mike

Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Michael Schiller wrote:
> > I lived about 12 miles from the NC border, and in several families
> > around the area there were no branches in the family tree :) This was
> > in the smoky mountains, maybe it's just a mountain thing? -Mike
>
> Think about all the potheads who go to the smoky mountains and then get
> bummed when they realize the "smoke" is clouds / fog.
>
> 8-)
>
> --
> Kris Kirby, KE4AHR          | TGIFreeBSD... 'Nuff said.
> <kris at nospam.catonic.net>   | IM: KrisBSD | HSV, AL.

-Mike