[geeks] Kurt is loaded with Octane-y goodness...

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Fri Mar 15 01:23:07 CST 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
> > $12 a ticket? Is that normal, in the states?
> > Geez... I though spending almost $17 on CD's and $6 or $7 on movie
> > tickets over here is way too much...
>
> Adults are $7.25, students $5.50. CDs are anywhere from $12 to $17,
> depending on the store.
>
> But that's local to Huntsville, AL.

"over here" == Sweden, Europe

I still remember when you could buy a GOOD CD-album for just about
$12-$13. Nowadays, you have to look hard to find anything lower than
$17. The most popular ones goes for almost $20.

Movietickets goes from $5 to $7, although "Fellowship of the ring" did
score somewhere near $9 for a 3 hour movie.

--
Vdnliga hdlsningar/Best Regards
Bjvrn Ramqvist, Hdgglunds Vehicle AB