[geeks] Kurt is loaded with Octane-y goodness...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Mar 15 00:30:03 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 01:21:01AM -0500, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> I've set my phone on the least annoying music tone I could... It's not
> loud, but I don't know what the theme is from.  The straight rings are
> grating on my nerves.... I always try to answer mine as fast as possible
> because I hate the sound of any phone ringing.  I don't much care for
> phones or talking on them anyhow... of course sometimes it takes a bit
> to answer my cell phone because I have to unlock the keypad first
> (precaution to keep from dialing someone with my elbow while it's on my
> belt).

One of the default rings on the motorola flex pagers will make me
wince (because I used to HATE when it went off, because it meant
that I would be spending the next few hours at work).  The ascending-
descending wave sound.

I have a Moto T900 2way now, but man, when my coworker's pager goes
off, I still wince and then realize its not mine.

(how pavlovian, eh?)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford