[geeks] lazy thursday night

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu Mar 14 20:25:34 CST 2002

> well, i'm spending my evening marking and xeroxing a 50lb stack of
> architecture books.
>
> what's everyone else up to?

I'm resting my leg.  I went into work today, wearing my loafers,
so by the time I got home, my leg and foot were really sore.

Fortunately the swelling has gone down since Saturday.

I'm going to put Flexall 454 on the top of my foot again
tonight as it helped (the injury is on the front middle
of my right shin but the leg is sore down to the end of
the foot).  One of our cats reacted to the Flexall like
it was catnip.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net