[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Mar 14 14:41:49 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 02:26:40PM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > What I'm trying to say in this whole mess boils down to the fact that
> > what Bill has done will ultimately take him away from you for even
> > longer than he's gone now.  I.e. he's made the problem worse instead of
> > better, at least for the one particular item I'm discussing.

> Can we just drop the whole subject?  You've made your point,
> I've made mine.

yeah but right now he's trying to convince me, which he really can't. one,
you're aware of what occurs to me when people start discussing lots of
terminology about computers and second, i hold ultimate proof that
he's wrong.

i'm honestly just curious as to how stubborn he's gonna be.

>  Heck, the entire machine and web sites and lists
> could go away tomorrow and it really wouldnt affect anyone long-term.

oh, dont be melodramatic. have you drank a coke today from the snack
machine? be sure to get one so you don't come home grouchy with a
headache.

--a