[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu Mar 14 14:11:01 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> What I'm trying to say in this whole mess boils down to the fact that
> what Bill has done will ultimately take him away from you for even
> longer than he's gone now.  I.e. he's made the problem worse instead of
> better, at least for the one particular item I'm discussing.

Greg,

I mean you no malice, but I sincerly urge you to drop this thread here and
now. Going further, I fear will result in one thing, and one thing only:
your dismissal from the lists. I do not speak for Bill or Amy, but I sense
tension. Having seen one person already kicked....

Privately-owned mailing-lists are not a soapbox against it's owners /
operators or owner's / operator's policies.

Really, please, drop it.