[geeks] the mail debate (please read!)

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Thu Mar 14 13:32:45 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I've been following the advice of Alton Brown for things like turkeys
> recently and they always come out juicy and moist.  Basically you sear
> that bird at about 450 or so for 30 minutes to seal the outside - then
> turn down and cook it till it's done.

> That guy knows how to cook...

Hell yeah.

<brag>
Anyone else have an Alton Brown Sodium Chloride containment unit?
=)
</brag>

The only thing I haven't been into so far is his meatloaf recipe... his
glaze has WAY too much cumin for my tastes, and I guess I just don't
like much garlic in my meatloaf.  I still like to taste the MEAT.

His babyback ribs recipe is to DIE for though.

--Kurt