[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Mar 14 07:02:58 CST 2002

> > network nazis. just what i need. i get enough problems from the local
> > neighborhood lawn commitees. the last thing i want to care about is the
> > state of a bunch of undeliverable mail that takes time away from my
> > family
> > and my life.
>
> Gee, you'd almost think that none of us have any internet experience.
> Good thing we have people like Greg to help us, huh?  Otherwise, we'd
> never be able to run our internet domains, or do our jobs, or think for
> ourselves...

O.K. - Pete owes me a Dunkin Donuts coffee and a crappy 16" Sun
monitor.  Please ensure it hasn't been degaussed in, like, forever -
I've grown fond of the rainbow effect :)

Kurt
(Or pilot our vehicles either.  I'm waiting for him tell me why building
my own motorcycle is a horrible, horrible mistake.  I mean, WTF, since
we're not allowed to have fun while we drive why ride a motorcycle!)