[geeks] Kurt is loaded with Octane-y goodness...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Mar 13 23:12:04 CST 2002

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 11:32:50PM -0800, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> [2] Before y'all laugh at me - I like it this way.  I have to manage the
> budget at work, and I fucking hate it.  I get an allowance, and from
> that I buy toys, coffee, lunch, and parts to build the motorcycle or add
> to the truck.  IANAResponsible Perosn with money, and Karin keeps us out
> of the poor-house...

Just the opposite here.  I control ALL the money. 8-)

(and we just got back from Borders, where Amy got another house stuff book..
 I'd kill for one of the $500 octanes, but I have other things the money is
 better spent on, and also one I^2 in the garage, with another on the way in
 a couple of days..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford