[geeks] Kurt is loaded with Octane-y goodness...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Mar 14 00:50:11 CST 2002

Some of you may remember my truck mishaps a few weeks ago when a woman
rear-ended me.  Got the Insurance settlement in, fixed the truck myself
and saved a few bucks.

So what do I do?  Do I upgrade the stereo in the truck?  Did I get the
lift kit?  Do I save it towards an engine for the motorcycle?  Do I buy
that Jet table saw I've been lusting after?  No.  I go buy an Octane!
I'm such a geek...

I managed to score a 195mhz, 512MB RAM, 2x9GB HD, SSI graphics AND PCI
cardcage WITH 2 ATM adaptors for less than $800.

This bastard flies!  What a difference from my Indy!  Mozilla slow?  Not
anymore.

Now I gotta learn Blender to replace Rhino and I'll be windows free!
Karin can have the Dell laptop full-time now :)

Kurt
This light-bar is so cool.  I want to make it oscillate side to side...