[geeks] Comfort food....

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Wed Mar 13 17:18:01 CST 2002

BB> TOPIC CHANGE:  Comfort food.  Sick at home today (and for the past 2.5 days);
BB> kinda depressed (I think its the weather + my medicication + I hate late
BB> afternoons when the sun is setting..).  I just got back from McDonalds.
BB> TWO BIG MACS FOR TWO BUCKS.  AWWW YEAH.

Burger King.  Double-whopper with onion rings and chicken tenders.
Always picks my mood up.

BB> THe only food more comforting than this:
BB> - wife-or-mom-made chocolate chip cookies
BB> - corn patties
BB> - chicken soup

Simple sinker-dumpling chicken soup with a small amount of basil.
The large (4") ravioli made by my Grandmother with lots of meat in
them.
Beef & Broccoli from the local Chinese place with fried pot-stickers.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net