[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Wed Mar 13 13:19:02 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> (because I'm a workaholic and not a party hound, not because
>  people hate me..)

You can be a workaholic when you enjoy your job or get some feeling of
satisifaction out of it at the end of the day.

I, on  the other hand, am not necessarily thrilled with my job and have no
trouble telling my boss to sod of if he manages to push me far enough. So
far, my boss hasn't been a problem. It's the other four flunkies who
*think* they are my boss...