[geeks] car question (RESOLVED)

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 11 21:01:01 CST 2002

Glad it worked out. I hate car problems.

Just an idea, but Shell has little guides about car maintenance (like
changing tires). They have one for jumping batteries. Not that you and Bill
don't know how to do it, but a mistake can be very painfull so its good
review first. When I made my two reversal mistakes I was in the business of
car repair and I jumped hundreds of cars a year and I still fscked up. Shit
happens. Batteries can blow to hell (spewing hot acid in your face) in a few
seconds when shorted or reversed.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751