[geeks] A good quote...

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Mon Mar 11 16:56:01 CST 2002

 From yesterday's bushwatch.org:

"Where in the darkest days of the Cold War cooler heads contained the
irrational zealotry of a LeMay, today Wolfowitz apparently has the
undivided attention of George W. Bush, a man who waves at Stevie Wonder."

Yes indeed.  Bush waved at Stevie Wonder.  Real smart man we got leadin'
the country...

Plus, now that he's starting to wave nukes around, we're becoming
oh-so-popular in the international area.

But, that's OK, as we have our executive-branch only "shadow government"
to care for us when the world is a glowing ember...

-Pete