[geeks] car question

Peter Street peter.street at lazerfx.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 13:39:26 CST 2002

> From: Amy, Sent: 11 March 2002 19:29

<Snip>

> pushing the up button made the windows go DOWN.

Interesting...  Very interesting.

> can someone explan possibilities for this happening, and is this
condition
> irreversible enough to where i need to take it to the dealership and
> replace something electrical?

Nope, all I can provide is the information that, for no apparent reason,
a few months ago the same thing happened to the Central Locking on my
car.  Up closes, Down opens, and if the car is in a bad mood, it won't
work from the key.

> all information yall can give is muchly appreciated as i dont know
> anything about jump starting vehicles and the problems that can occur.

Practically nowt, as long as you connect the wires the right way.

> --a

I'm not a car geek, I'm a computer geek!

Peter Street
Web Developer / Manager
LazerFX Productions
www.lazerfx.co.uk (Under Construction)