[geeks] Colds suck!

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Mon Mar 11 11:01:32 CST 2002

> > I'm going back to bed, this cold just sucks.  I'd really like to thank
> > whoever gave it to me, but the list is really long...  Everybody at work
> > seems to have one, and my Physical Therapist as well.
> > (How the hell do people get colds in SoCal?)
> > Grumble, grumble...
> > _pete
>
> oh yeah?  I was out of work two days last week with a sore throat (turns out
> the Boss had strep, and two of us admins came down with it as well), and
> now it looks like it turned into minor pneumonia over the weekend.
>
> Feeling better right now than I did this morning tho.

I slipped getting into the shower Saturday and hit my
right shin hard against the edge of the tub.  I've got
two huge knots on either side of the impact point, with
large scrapes on top of each, and the whole area is
swollen.  Fortunately it isn't broken, but my leg from
the knee down past the ankle hurts.

The cats have been jumping on it while I'm laying with
it elevated.  They think my leg would be a nice place
to lay.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net