[geeks] please mediate for the sake of my marriage

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Mar 11 10:38:53 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 05:32:07PM +0100, William S. wrote:
> Square/rectangular. For all the reasons previously
> stated.

Or do this:
  <http://www.traveladventures.org/continents/europe/cubichouses.shtml>

I've spent the night in one of those houses.  It was *really* odd, and they
are pretty damned inefficient space-wise.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  I often reflect that if "privileges" had been called "responsibilities"
  or "duties", I would have saved thousands of hours explaining to people
  why they were only gonna get them over my dead body.
                 -- Lee K. Gleason in comp.org.decus