[geeks] please mediate for the sake of my marriage

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Mon Mar 11 00:06:18 CST 2002

A> ok guys. bill and i have been at it like cats and dogs all week over round
A> vs. square. please go see my approximate drawings and tells us which you
A> like better:

The round windows cast a slightly Oriental perspective to the design
of the house.  Unfortunately this looks out of place with the rest of
the sharp angles.  Of course - this could be offset by a slightly wider
separation of the windows and some half-circle shutters.  When the
shutters are open the house appears to have square portals instead of
round ones.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net