[geeks] morning visit from the jesus freaks

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Mar 10 19:36:21 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 12:56:00AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Amy wrote:
> > personally, i think he shoulda introduced 'em to Puppy.
> "Hi, my name is Bill. And this is Max. Do you want to know what Max uses
> for chew toys?"

http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/max <-- pics taken this afternoon

Amy apologizes for the looks of the back yard; Max tends to destroy
vegetation too. 8-)

Six months ago, that back yard was nicely covered in bark mulch.. now, he
likes to dig a "hole" in it and sleep in the middle of the yard, and only
uses his "dogloo" when it rains (when we dont let him in the garage, that
is..)

We spend about $30-40 a week on dog food for him....

By the way, thats a five-foot fence.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford